3-4 whole crabs 1 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp tamarind juice 2 tbsp cooking oil 3-4 dried or fresh red birds-eye chilies 1 tbsp soy bean paste 4 cloves of garlic, minced 2-3 inches of ginger 3 scallions, chopped
1.Clean the crabs and chop the crabs into pieces at the joints.
2. Use a food processor or mortar and pestle to grind and mix up the chilies, soy bean paste, garlic and fresh ginger. Make sure your new spice paste is finely ground.
3. Heat up your wok and the cooking oil. Fry the spice paste until it emits a spicy fragrance.
4. Add in the crab pieces, about 1/2 cup of water and stir the mixture. Cover the wok for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add in the sugar, tamarind juice, salt and stir for roughly 2 minutes until the crab pieces are red and delicious looking.
6. Serve each crab on a plate (or paper plate if you’re doing the street food thing), spoon on the chili sauce, garnish with the scallions, and delightfully consume.
Full recipe and Source from: Marcus Samuelsson
Office Time: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm Email: email@example.com